1/4 Photos of Guacamole Salad
Saw this on Food Network Rachel Ray 30 minute meals and was one of the first recipes I tried from her show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium Hass avocadoes, pitted and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 drops hot sauce (to taste)
- 1Arrange vegetables on a platter.
- 2Mix lemon, garlic, hot sauce and salt. Stream in olive oil while whisking dressing.
- 3Pour lemon dressing over the salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Salad
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.4
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 597.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g