Recipe by nemokitty
Saw this on Food Network Rachel Ray 30 minute meals and was one of the first recipes I tried from her show.
Top Review by JustJanS
Russ and I both really enjoyed this quick, simple, tasty salad. I made a half recipe, but onlu used a tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of olive oil in the dressing. It was tangy (just as we love a salsa style dish) and seemed like more than enough dressing. I scattered a bit of chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) over the finished salad.
- 2 medium Hass avocadoes, pitted and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 drops hot sauce (to taste)