1/1 Photo of Guacamole Refined
Tip of the cap to another guac recipe (#125404) which was the basis for this variation. After several iterations, wanted to document this version. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop out 3 of the avocados and put into a food processor.
- 2Add the onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, mayo, hot sauce and salt.
- 3Combine ingredients in the food processor.
- 4Empty food processor. I am able to split the amount into two cereal-sized serving bowls.
- 5Rough chop the 4th avocado and along with the seeded, chopped tomato, mix equal amounts into guacamole removed from the food processor.
- 6If chilling in the refrigerator, cover with plastic wrap and push plastic wrap into the top of the guacamole to prevent it from turning brown.
- 7Tastes vary, so I encourage poetic license with the ingredient amounts. I am many times found increasing the amount of garlic and think the hot sauce and salt should also be added to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Refined
Serving Size: 1 (824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.0
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 294.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: