Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tip of the cap to another guac recipe (#125404) which was the basis for this variation. After several iterations, wanted to document this version. Hope you enjoy.
- Scoop out 3 of the avocados and put into a food processor.
- Add the onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, mayo, hot sauce and salt.
- Combine ingredients in the food processor.
- Empty food processor. I am able to split the amount into two cereal-sized serving bowls.
- Rough chop the 4th avocado and along with the seeded, chopped tomato, mix equal amounts into guacamole removed from the food processor.
- If chilling in the refrigerator, cover with plastic wrap and push plastic wrap into the top of the guacamole to prevent it from turning brown.
- Tastes vary, so I encourage poetic license with the ingredient amounts. I am many times found increasing the amount of garlic and think the hot sauce and salt should also be added to taste.
Very good guacamole. I liked the ease of preparation.
Guacamole is a favorite of mine and this is the BEST I've ever had....A perfect blend of all ingredients without overpowering the taste of avacado.......5 stars and MORE