Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 avocados, very ripe, medium
- 1⁄4 cup green chili, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped or 1 tablespoon chives, fresh
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Peel and mash avocados.
- Next, add all ingredients.
- Cover the dip with plastic wrap until serving time. This will help keep the dip from turning funny colors.
- If the dip hasn't been eaten all, recover it with plastic until later use.