Recipe by mamabear22
I was looking for something fun and easy on "Movie Night" and threw this together with really yummy results. Add a salad and/or rice and you've got a meal. Note: Measurements are not exact--I just "eyeballed" the whole thing.
Top Review by Mika G.
These are excellent! My whole family loved them! Even my picky eater who didn't want a quesadilla for dinner ate the whole thing and now loves quesadillas! I had never thought about putting guacamole inside and mixing it with the other ingredients. Great idea! Thanks so much.....
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 16 ounces prepared guacamole
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- cumin, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- 1 -2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 10 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except cheese and tortillas.
- Spread mixture onto 5 tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with remaining 5 tortillas.
- Heat on skillet until bottom tortilla starts to get crispy, then flip (carefully!) and repeat.
- Cut into triangles with pizza cutter.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, etc.