Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern U.S. Cuisine About.com, sounds good for guacamole lovers like me. Sounds a lot like my "Seven Layer Dip".
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄16 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, grated or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Mix cvocadeo with salt and lemon juice.
- Mix sour cream and seasonging.
- Layer avocadeo mixture, sour cream and remaining ingredients in order.
- Serve with chips.