- 3 medium avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons minced serrano chilies, seeded
- 3⁄4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1 lime
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop the avocado out of the skin into a bowl.
- Coarsely mash with fork or potato masher.
- Add all other ingredients except the lime juice.
- Lightly blend - authentic guac is chunky, not pureed.
- Squeeze in lime juice, mix gently and taste for seasoning adjustments.