Recipe by Sage
It is not your standard Mexican Guacamole.It has no cumin or coriander. Be creative even if you don't have jalapeno pepper, chop up a 1/4 cup red or green pepper.
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place garlic,onion and jalapino pepper in mini processor.
- Pulse on chop 10 times.
- Scrape bottom and add lemon juice.chili powder and salt.
- Process on chop.
- Add avocado and chop continuously for 15 seconds.
- Remove from processor.
- Stir in chopped tomato and set in small bowl.
- Cover the surface with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.