Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is not your standard Mexican Guacamole.It has no cumin or coriander. Be creative even if you don't have jalapeno pepper, chop up a 1/4 cup red or green pepper.
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- Place garlic,onion and jalapino pepper in mini processor.
- Pulse on chop 10 times.
- Scrape bottom and add lemon juice.chili powder and salt.
- Process on chop.
- Add avocado and chop continuously for 15 seconds.
- Remove from processor.
- Stir in chopped tomato and set in small bowl.
- Cover the surface with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We used more avocados as per previous review. The flavors were delicious! Prepared for ZWT5 Team Jammin Java Jivers.
I really enjoyed this! I went a little heavy handed on the tomato (by accident), but it came our great! Even better was the next day after flavors had a chance to blend. Also used a whole jalepeno and it wasn't over the top hot. Thanks!
This was really delicious. I love it! The only reason I'm going to give 4 stars is because I felt 3 garlic cloves and 3 green onions was imbalanced to the 1 avocado ratio. I used one garlic clove and one green onion, 1/2 jalapeno pepper, juice of 1 lime and the rest it was perfect. Will try again with lemon juice. Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 5 :)