Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes a great dip without the expense. If you do not like heat then seed the peppers.
- 1 large Hass avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- black pepper (as desired)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white onions, diced
- Place all ingredients except onion in a blender or processor and blend until very smooth.
- Place in a bowl and stir in onion.
- Serve immediately.