Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Los Angeles Times, 1992
Make and share this Guacamole Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, mash avocado until chunky.
- Add lemon juice, seasoned salt, hot pepper sauce and tomato.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, water and dash of salt and pepper.
- Beat briskly.
- Pour into hot nonstick skillet or omelet pan.
- Stir with circular motion while shaking pan vigorously over heat.
- Stir until eggs begin to set.
- Let stand 2 to 3 seconds and shake pan.
- Omelet should move freely.
- Spoon avocado mixture over half of omelet.
- Slip broad spatula under omelet and fold in half carefully.