Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I especially like this recipe because it makes a good spread and another way to use avacado
- 1 packet knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- Sprinkle Knox Gelatin over cold water in a medium bowl; allow to stand until gelatin is moistened.
- Add boiling water; stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce.
- With wire whisk or rotary beater blend gelatin mixture with avacados.
- Stir in onion and tomato; turn into a mould.
- Chill until set; unmould.
- Serve with corn chips or assorted crackers.