Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A Food Channel recipe. ¡Olé!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, filets (about 1 pound total)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced horizontally, buttered and toasted
- 59.14 ml chipotle mayonnaise, recipe below
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 slice bacon, cooked crisp
- 236.59 ml guacamole
- 59.14 ml cojita mexican cheese, crumbled
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml peppers in adobo seasoning, pureed
- Preheat grill.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill over medium for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise on bottom half of each roll and top with lettuce, chicken breast, bacon, guacamole and crumbled cheese.
- Close each sandwich with top half of roll and serve.
This was yummy! Thank you! I did a few things different just to cut back on the sodium but other than that I will definetly be making this again.