A Food Channel recipe. ¡Olé!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, filets (about 1 pound total)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced horizontally, buttered and toasted
- 1/4 cup chipotle mayonnaise, recipe below
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup cojita mexican cheese, crumbled
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill over medium for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 3Spread chipotle mayonnaise on bottom half of each roll and top with lettuce, chicken breast, bacon, guacamole and crumbled cheese.
- 4Close each sandwich with top half of roll and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Grilled Chicken Club
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 579.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: