- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 8 pitted black olives, halved horizontally
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocado with fork in medium bowl.
- Stir in jalapeño, lime juice, and garlic salt.
- Cut off top 1/3 of each tomato.
- With serrated spoon, scoop out seeds; discard.
- Fill tomatoes with 1 rounded teaspoonful avocado mixture.
- Center olive half in each tomato to resemble the pupil of an eye.