Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. It is very flavorful.
- 2 large avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 medium tomatoes, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce (optional)
- 1 avocado, pit (optional)
- Add all ingredients together, except for the pit, which goes on top.
- You may choose to blend ingredients in a blender instead if you prefer a smoother consistency. Place the pit on top.
- Make sure the container is air tight.
This is another great guacamole recipe! I was surprised, since it seemed a little basic, without any spices besides the cilantro. Still, it worked! I used 3 smallish Haas avocados, and did not bother with the picante sauce or the pit. I was tempted to add a jalapeno, but decided not to. Like I said, it was delicious as posted. Thanks for sharing! Made for Spring PAC 2014.
Awesome! This is the best guac I have ever tasted! I just had to add two jalapenos though! Definitely will be making this one again!