Recipe by TNlady
I got this recipe from a friend. It is very flavorful.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This is another great guacamole recipe! I was surprised, since it seemed a little basic, without any spices besides the cilantro. Still, it worked! I used 3 smallish Haas avocados, and did not bother with the picante sauce or the pit. I was tempted to add a jalapeno, but decided not to. Like I said, it was delicious as posted. Thanks for sharing! Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 2 large avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 medium tomatoes, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce (optional)
- 1 avocado, pit (optional)