Recipe by aabiisco1
Great taste and simple preparation make this guacamole supreme! I had made a couple recipes previously that didn't quite satisfy my taste buds. After trying a few adjustments and ingredient switches, I found what I craved. The Sriracha is an Asian hot sauce sold in the Oriental section of all major grocery stores and goes great with many foods. Enjoy! -Amanda
Top Review by mama smurf
Fabulous! Picked this to make for the tag game My 3 Chefs June 2012 and I am sooo glad I did. I was a little wary about the sriracha sauce and no jalapenos but don't. DH and I ate this like there was no tomorrow. Followed as written and definately going into my Favorites of 2012. Thank you for posting.
- 3 avocados, pitted and scooped out
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (more or less to taste) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a mixing bowl, place avocados, lime juice, and Sea salt. Mash together, to desired consistency.
- 2. To the avocado mix add the diced onion, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, minced garlic, and Sriracha. Stir gently to combine.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap touching the guacamole to keep air out. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving for best results.