Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is originally from the food section of the Houston Chronicle. I tripled the recipe and took these to a Super Bowl party and had none to bring home!!Everyone raved about these and wanted the recipe, so I thought I'd share it on 'Zaar.
- Slice eggs in half; remove yokes to a mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add the guacamole, cilantro, and green onion.
- Season with salt, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard and mix well.
- Fill empty egg halves and chill until serving time.
- Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.
I thought these were okay but I really missed the zippy taste usually seen in devilled eggs..for me they were a little bland but I apprecite the chance to try something new so thanks for posting!