Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not just good for dipping, but try as a light lunch over lettuce.
Make and share this Guacamole Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large avocado, chopped (2 small to medium avocados)
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
- 1 large lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 cup grilled chicken, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved (garnish)
- In a large bowl toss avocado, diced tomato, onion, garlic and jalapeno with lime, olive oil, salt, pepper and cilantro, adjust seasoning to taste.
- Top with diced chicken and garnish with grape tomato halves. Serve with corn chips or warm tortillas.