Recipe by looneytunesfan
This flavorful chicken salad is perfect for company.
Top Review by Engrossed
This was an EXCELLENT HEALTHY salad! It was like salsa with chicken in it! I haven't had any chips since I started the South Beach Diet a few months ago and so this was a real treat. I made the chips with South Beach multi-grain wraps and they were sooo FLAVORFUL, CRISPY and SALTY GOOD! The salad was so REFRESHING and YUMMY with the chips. I made 2 servings. I added garlic salt, pepper, tabasco and cumin to the salad. Made for the Photo Tag game.
SEASONED TORTILLA CHIPS
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Spritz one side of each tortilla with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the garlic powder, seasoned salt and curry powder; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each into four wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients; toss gently. Serve with tortilla chips.