Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with tortilla chips (Scoops brand :)
- 3 Hass avocadoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Peel and pit the avocadoes. Place in a mixing bowl and mash w/ the cream cheese.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- For best results, cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
This dip is ohhhh sooooo good! The calories are off the chart, but I look forward to making this again for company. Thanks so much for posting!
This is very good. My Family loved it. Easy to make. Nice mix of flavors. Made for Market Tag 2007