Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make, tastes delicious.
Make and share this Guacamole by Tyler Florence recipe from Food.com.
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocados using either a fork or potato masher, leaving them still a bit chunky.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything together.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and give it 1 final mix with a fork.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap tight on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn't brown and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.