Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make, tastes delicious.
- 6 ripe avocados
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, smashed then minced
- 2 serrano chilies, cut into rounds
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocados using either a fork or potato masher, leaving them still a bit chunky.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything together.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and give it 1 final mix with a fork.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap tight on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn't brown and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Wow, we really enjoyed this guac. What a great flavor. I minced the garlic, onions and serrano chili (I removed the seeds) in the food processor and it worked out great. Love the addition of the cilantro and touch of olive oil. The perfect amount of everything! Thanks for posting Juenessa.