Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I winged this recipe one weekend and it was a huge hit. People ask me for the recipe all the time!
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped onion (red is best)
- 2 -3 cloves very finely minced fresh garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and very finely chopped
- couple dashes hot sauce
- handful fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 lime
- kosher salt
- Mash the avocados w/a fork in a bowl. Add everything but the salt and lime. After everything is combined, cut the lime in half and squeeze each half into the dip. Mix, then add salt to taste (a generous pinch usually does it). Garnish with diced tomatoes, if desired.
By far, the very BEST guac I've EVER tasted! Way to go "lisgp!!!" L...