Recipe by Terri Juwan
Had this dish at the Blue Mesa Grill in Addison, TX...some of the best Southwestern food I have eaten...they prepare it right at your table.
Top Review by TxMexlover
I've had this guacamole in the Lubbock location. By far the best guacamole I've ever had, bar none! I am ecstatic to have the recipe. Watched our waiter make it but didn't write it down.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, seeded, California are best
- 42.52 g salsa
- 4.92 ml serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 14.79 ml cilantro, diced fine
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- 0.25 ml of crushed dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Score avocado pulp while in shell and scoop pulp into bowl.
- Using two forks, mash the pulp into chunky consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients (increase amount of serrano pepper for a spicer guacamole) and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer guacamole to a serving bowl and serve with yellow and blue corn tortilla chips.