Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great guacamole to go with nachos or any mexican meal. I especially love this on fajitas.
- 4 avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet white onion, minced
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded and minced
- 3 ounces silver tequila
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- hot pepper sauce
- sea salt
- white pepper
- Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend gently leaving some small chunks.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with more pepper sauce, salt and pepper if desired.