Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe of fried tortillas. This version is topped with tangy guacamole mixed with goat cheese. A very nice recipe to change things up a bit.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or deep-fat fryer.
- When hot, deep-fry the tortillas for 2 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Alternatively, you can bake the tortillas for 20 minutes.
- Mash together the avocado and goat cheese.
- Add the onion, cumin seeds, lemon juice, hot sauce and seasoning.
- Top each tortilla with the guacamole, then a little yogurt.
- Sprinkle the cilantro on top, to garnish.