Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy recipe with many variations possible.
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice or 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator with avocado pit and drizzle a little more lemon juice over top to prevent browning.
- Chunky style can be made with the same ingredients-just don't mash the avocado but cut it up in small chunks and add a half a tomato chopped and substitute hot sauce for the salsa.
- Hot sauce or chopped hot pepper can be substituted for the salsa.
I've never made guacamole before, but I got an avocado from a friend at work. This recipe was very good. I didn't add cilantro and I used hot sauce instead of salsa, gave it a good kick
This was really good. Thank you.