- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice or 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator with avocado pit and drizzle a little more lemon juice over top to prevent browning.
- Chunky style can be made with the same ingredients-just don't mash the avocado but cut it up in small chunks and add a half a tomato chopped and substitute hot sauce for the salsa.
- Hot sauce or chopped hot pepper can be substituted for the salsa.