Easy recipe with many variations possible.
Make and share this Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator with avocado pit and drizzle a little more lemon juice over top to prevent browning.
- Chunky style can be made with the same ingredients-just don't mash the avocado but cut it up in small chunks and add a half a tomato chopped and substitute hot sauce for the salsa.
- Hot sauce or chopped hot pepper can be substituted for the salsa.