Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best guacamole we've ever found, and we have tried a LOT of them!!
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce or 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 4 green onion tops, well chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- Pit& mash avocados well.
- Mix in tomato, salt, garlic powder, picante, onion, green onions, and lime juice.
- Serve w/chips or as a side/topping.
Very simple and very good... loved it!
We have also tried a lot of guacamole recipes and this one was exceptional! We even added a few tablesppons of New Mexico Hatch Green Chiles for a spin on the salsa. Worked out great! Thanks for posting.