Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe! Very Easy to make.
- 3 medium avocados, ripe peeled,seeded
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled chopped fine (I used canned)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 drops hot sauce
- Using a fork or electric beaters, mash avocado.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- I let mine sit in the fridge for a hour or so before eating it.
- So yummy!
It was good, but not absolutely amazing.
Excellent very easy recipe, I added Cilantro about 2 tblsp chopped , 1/2 seeded jalapeno, chopped fine and 2 tsp Worsestershire sauce (we like the heat!!) it was perfect!!
this is an easy recipe, I like the taste.