Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, easy and delicious. Make homemade baked tortilla chips for a healthy snack!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 red onions or 1⁄2 white onion
- 3 -4 roma tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- garlic salt, to taste
- Cut avocados lengthwise and remove pit.
- Using a butter knife, score the avocado in a criss-cross pattern in the peel (this will prevent having to dice when removed from peel).
- Scoop out avocado flesh into medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Finely chop onion, tomato & garlic, and stir into avocado.
- Add lemon juice and garlic salt, if desired, and stir until combined.
- Place cling wrap directly on the surface of guacamole (to prevent discoloring) and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to let flavours blend.
This was really good. Thank you.