- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 serrano chili, seeded, deveined and finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 white onion, chopped
- kosher salt
- tortilla chips or fresh vegetables, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the diced avocados and mash with a fork until smooth but still chunky. Add the cilantro, chile, lime juice and onion and mix to combine. Season with salt. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies, etc.
- Recipe courtesy of Marcela Valladolid.