- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped white onion, rinsed under cold water
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno chile, with seeds,finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe haas avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon frsh lime juice
- serve with tortilla chips, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, coarsely mash the avocados with a fork or potato masher and add the onion mixture and lime juice.
- Stir until well mixed.
- NOTE: This can be made ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.