Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with chips, chili,or add some to a salad.
- 3 medium avocados, seeded peeled,and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 1 medium jalapenos, deviened seeded and diced finely or 1 can green chili
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper
- chili pepper
- Mash avocados till smooth but with some chunks.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together.
Very good guacamole! My onions were enormous, so I just chopped up ~1/4 of one for this, and I used one giant clove of garlic and one giant tomato from the landlord's garden (all my produce was huge this week, lol). This is pretty similar to the way I usually make my guacamole, except for the garlic, which was a nice change of pace. DH really enjoyed this, so I'm sure I'll be making this again. Thanks for posting! Made for The Honeys for ZWT8
Excellent guacamole. Just the way we like it. Wouldn't change a thing. Made for ZWT 8.
This is excellent. I used a red jalapeno, and I think that might have been a mistake, because my husband said he couldn't taste it. We both loved this, though. Thanks for posting! Made for the Lively Lemon Lovelies, ZWT8.