Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Taste. NOTE: This recipe is from the "The Joy of Grilling" by Joe Famularo
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tomatoes, cored seeded,chopped (Roma is Best)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 seeded chopped jalapeno, minced (More if you like HOTT!!)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut avocados in half; discard pits and remove flesh.
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice immediately or avocado will discolor.
- Mash it with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well but do not puree.
Didn't realize I even liked quacamole till I went to Chicago to visit my sister and tried it. This recipe is quick easy and delicious. I added a bit of my homemade salsa, made it twice so far and both times it was a big hit. thanks for posting.