Top Review by Noo
Holy guacamole...this is truly delish!
Made totally as written, including the essential chilli, this totally took me back to happy memories of Mexico...now .....where's my Margarita....?
- 1 ripe Hass avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons finely diced white onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 serrano chili, minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cored seeded and diced roma tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Split and pit the avocado and mash the avocado flesh in a medium bowl with the lime juice and salt, using a potato masher or a fork. Do not use a blender or food processor. You want to keep the avocado slightly chunky, not make it soupy. Stir in the onion, cilantro, chile, and tomato. Let sit for about 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.