Recipe by Karen in TX
Great for parties or just a quiet day alone. Just add a bag of chips and you'll be in heaven!
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
You're right, Karen. A bag of chips, this Guacamole dip IS HEAVEN. Only one change--added about 1/2 cup sour cream, otherwise as written...and eaten. LOL DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the avacadoes and mash them in a bowl.
- Finely slice 1 tomato and set aside.
- Put garlic salt and garlic into bowl with avacadoes.
- Season to your taste.
- Add a little jalapeno juice and mix.
- I then add about 1/4c.
- salsa and mix.
- Squeeze some lemon into the bowl (This prevents browning and adds to the taste).
- Last I add my tomato and mix gently.
- I add the tomato last so it won't be bruised with all the mixing.
- Finally, taste it.
- I usually add a little more garlic at the end!