1/1 Photo of Guacamole
Karen in TX's Note:
Great for parties or just a quiet day alone. Just add a bag of chips and you'll be in heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the avacadoes and mash them in a bowl.
- 2Finely slice 1 tomato and set aside.
- 3Put garlic salt and garlic into bowl with avacadoes.
- 4Season to your taste.
- 5Add a little jalapeno juice and mix.
- 6I then add about 1/4c.
- 7salsa and mix.
- 8Squeeze some lemon into the bowl (This prevents browning and adds to the taste).
- 9Last I add my tomato and mix gently.
- 10I add the tomato last so it won't be bruised with all the mixing.
- 11Finally, taste it.
- 12I usually add a little more garlic at the end!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g