Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Madison Middle School.
Make and share this Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 avocados, cut up
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ascorbic acid, mixture
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- Beat avocados, onion, peppers, lemon juice, salt, pepper and ascorbic acid mixture until creamy. Stir in tomato. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with corn chips. Bacon Guacamole: Stir in 2 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled. Creamy Guacamole: Stir in 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt.
Yum! I did serve with corn chips and totally enjoyed this for breakfast! Thanks CJAY! Made for PAC srping 2009.