- 2 avocados (ripe)
- 1 large garlic clove (mashed into a paste)
- 3 -4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 jalapeno (minced)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (freshly ground)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If you like a chunky guacamole leave the consistency as it is after mixing.
- If you like a smooth guacamole, place all ingredients into a food processor and blend to the consistency you prefer.
- Cover with plastic and chill for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.