Recipe by Sue Lau
Traditional Mexican dip that can be used as a topping or with chips.
Top Review by Denise!
We made this guacamole to serve with our fajita dinner on Sunday. Excellent! Love the tang the lime juice adds. I didn't change a thing...and won't! We'll be serving this often, thanks for the recipe!
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)