Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple recipe my husband came up with at his job as a cook. Hope you like it!
Make and share this Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 Hass avocadoes
- 1 medium shallots (Coarsely Chopped) or 1 small onion (Coarsely Chopped)
- 2 roma tomatoes (Diced)
- 1⁄2 fresh jalapeno (Minced)
- 2 -3 tablespoons lime juice
- Slice Avocados in half and remove the seed.
- Take a spoon to scoop out avocados halves whole.
- Dice avocados.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Pour in lime juice and stir together.
Very nice guacamole! I did add a little salt. Thanks! Made for PAC-April 2010.
Nice and lime-y, simple, good level of heat for average person BUT I would just say it needs some salt -- though I don't know how much to add. Will check some other recipes next time. Thanks!
Easy to do. Lots of lime juice, overall good guacamole. We left out the jalapeno because one member of our household is overly sensitive to it. Made for My Three Chefs 2008.