Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another recipe that came with my cuisenart hand blender. Another one of the first things i made and i love this recipe too! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 green onion, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, cored and seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- place garlic, green onion and jalapeno pepper in small food processer. Pulse to chop, 10-12 times.
- Add avocado, lime juice, cumin, coriander, and salt. Pulse to chop avocado, 10 times, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached, stopping every 20-30 seconds to scrape the bowl.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap placed directly on the guacamole and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Use of the food processor makes this extra smooth and creamy. We found it pretty spicy and might go lighter on the herbs next time, but that's not a knock since many will prefer it that way. Made for PAC Sept. 2008.