1/1 Photo of Guacamole
Another recipe that came with my cuisenart hand blender. Another one of the first things i made and i love this recipe too! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 green onion, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, cored and seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1place garlic, green onion and jalapeno pepper in small food processer. Pulse to chop, 10-12 times.
- 2Add avocado, lime juice, cumin, coriander, and salt. Pulse to chop avocado, 10 times, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached, stopping every 20-30 seconds to scrape the bowl.
- 3Transfer to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap placed directly on the guacamole and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g