Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always make this super fresh and flavorful dip when I am having friends over for margaritas. Everyone always loves it and I never have any left!
- 4 ripe avocados (medium size)
- 2 -4 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 medium lime)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice avocado if half being careful of seed.
- Remove seed and scoop out avocado flesh; place into bowl.
- Mash up with fork till as chunky or as smooth as you like.
- Add lime juice and mix till combined (to prevent avocados from browning).
- Add rest of ingredients and mix till combined.
- Taste to make sure flavors are to your liking.
- Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yiu get my vote. Delicious! I loved the garlic and cilantro goodness.