Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from Goya.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (sometimes I only use half)
- 1⁄2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- garlic powder, to taste
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash avocados with a fork.
- Add the onion, chile, tomato and cilantro and mix thoroughly. Stir in the lime juice and mix well.
This is THE best guacamole I've ever made! i made it Christmas Eve for us to nibble on while preparing for the big day! Everyone just loved it! I couldn't get jalepenos so I used a red chilli, leaving the seeds in. The fresh cilantro is what really makes this recipe great, in my opinon!