Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My guacamole is used for everything from veggie sandwiches to chips in our house. I make a batch hot & one not.
- 1 large avocado, mashed (minus shell & seed)
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green chili, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, diced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 2 tablespoons siracha hot chili sauce (optional) or 2 tablespoons favorite hot sauce (optional)
- Cut avocado in half, scoop out with spoon then mash in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap removing all air (to keep color) refrigerate before serving.