Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little creamy, a little spicy, and hits that "I need junk food" craving, while supplying you with some good-for-you stuff. Perfect.
- 3 ripe avocados, scooped & mashed in medium bowl
- 1 tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 lime, juice of
- Fold everything into the avocado& add salt& pepper to taste.
Excellent! I almost forgot the garlic, but once I got it in there it was delish. This will be my go to guac recipe. :)
Really enjoyed this! I'm used to a more tomato-ey guacamole, but this was delicious. I used jarred jalapenos and bottled lime juice for super convenience, and it still tasted so fresh and healthy. Thanks!
I was looking for a very simple down to earth recipe for this, and still kept the ingredients all natural. This is awesome. Thank you.