This is my husbands recipe and it's the best I've ever had. It's easy and tasty. Use less Jalapeño or none for less kick. We do a lot of taste testing to decide how we want it.
- mix all ingredients together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- squeeze lime juice in to taste.
- mix and refrigerate for 1 hour (or eat right away).
- Keep the Avo. Pits if you plan to store it (they keep it from tuning brown) It usually doesn't last the long).
- Serve with chips, taco's, anything!
Very good. I left out the jalapeno due to personal preference but otherwise kept everything else.
This is how I make Guacamole. I love it this way and am always disappointed when eating out and the guacamole has just avocados in it! Excellent! Just how they make it in Santa Fe, NM!