Recipe by Lasko
This is my husbands recipe and it's the best I've ever had. It's easy and tasty. Use less Jalapeño or none for less kick. We do a lot of taste testing to decide how we want it.
- 4 ripe avocados, mushed (we like it chunky, or you can blend it for smoother Guac)
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (rinse them well for less spice)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 -2 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all ingredients together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- squeeze lime juice in to taste.
- mix and refrigerate for 1 hour (or eat right away).
- Keep the Avo. Pits if you plan to store it (they keep it from tuning brown) It usually doesn't last the long).
- Serve with chips, taco's, anything!