Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know there are a gazillion recipes for "quac" here, but this is truly one of the best recipes I have found. I am always being asked for the recipe so I decided to post it here. I love to serve it with the "Scoops" tortilla chips.
- 4 large ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced about 3/4 cup
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl combine the all of the ingredients.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir gently until well mixed.
- I like to leave some good size chunks of avacado when mixing.
- Garnish with extra cilantro and some tomato wedges if desired.