Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to just love "raw" guacamole--mashed avocados and some salt. Then, I discovered this version--wow! So worth the extra effort!
- 7 ripe medium avocados
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 large fresh lime
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Sprinkle seasoned salt and crushed garlic over avocado pieces.
- Coarsely mash the avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Great guacamole recipe! I never thought of adding cheese to my guacamole, but it turned out good and was tasty on top of tacos I made.
Great guacamole to serve with toasted French bread! I reduced the recipe down a bit and really enjoyed this! Thank you Kelly. Made for PAC(Pick a Chef).