Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 small plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- In a medium bowl with a fork, mash the avocado with the sour cream (there should be small chunks remaining).
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapenos, and salt; stir lightly until well blended.