Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've always just thrown things together into guac, but I finally found the perfect combination. My friends loved it and I can't wait to make it for coworkers! This made quite a bit, but for a huge crowd you could double it.
- 3 avocados, mashed
- 2 roma tomatoes or 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1⁄3 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- Mash up the avocados and stir in the lime juice.
- Mix in tomato, onion, garlic and cilantro.
- Let refrigerate until serving with corn chips or other Mexican fare.
This turned out great, the only thing I would change is to make it spicier, I found that one jalapeno didn't make it hot enough for me, as I like things very spicy! I also added a pinch of salt.